Cabling "classifieds" site?

I closed down my cabling biz a couple years ago and sold off a lot of my specialty tools/test equipment, but still have a few things left. (Cable reel stands, fiber termination kits/connectors/microscopes, lots of copper and fiber optic cable etc..)

Is there a web-site specifically for folks looking for tools/test equipment? Kind of a C7's classifieds site? E-bay isn't working out too well and I know for-sale posts are a no-no here.

Thanks!

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego
Loading thread data ...

Craig's List?

Reply to
DLR

Try the Sundance BBS...

formatting link

Reply to
Bob Vaughan

It isn't really my choice, but I don't mind. Well, in any case, now if anyone is interested they know where to find you.

I do complain if I see people trying to sell worthless junk for high prices, which happens way too often.

I do agree you probably won't get a reasonable price in ebay.

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt

Me too. Everything I have to sell is at least a 9 out of 10 in condition and some of it is new, never used stuff.

Define "reasonable". :) I've already taken what money I've made from the biz and invested in other things so taking a small beating on this stuff isn't a huge deal to me. I'd just like to get it out of my garage/shop and let someone actually use it. I'm just not getting any hits on E-bay so was hoping to find a contractor's specific site..

I'll keep trying..

Reply to

Will do, thanks!

Reply to

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.