Prediction 1109 @ NOH 1700

# Either reply to this post or create a new post with the same subject line.

# If replying to a prediction post either remove the entire message or top-post # to make sure your guess is picked up first. If you make a mistake or change # your mind, just repost (only last post counts).

# Note that only 'Prediction MMDD' is needed in the subject line, the OPP and # game time are to make it easy to remember the opponent and the game time.

# To reply to another poster's post without predicting, change the date to XXXX # to avoid causing a predict.

# Make sure laker score is first number or is prefixed by a word matching # this RE: /^la(?!c)(?:l|k)?/i (if you understand Perl regular expr. syntax).

# Simplest sample post for predicting LA 102 and Seattle opponent 99 : # ------ # 102 99 # ------

# Equivalent posts : # ------ # 102 # 99 # ------ # LAL 102 # SEA 99 # ------ # 99 LAL 102 # ------ # SEA 99 LAL 102 # ------ # SEA 99 # LAL 102 # ------

# Online prediction page:

formatting link
# You can predict in advance if you won't be able to post on game day. # You can also get the year-to-date standings and Laker schedule there.

# To predict online after predicting on usenet, you will need to have your # password set by me (since it's been set with a default value to prevent # others from predicting for you). Just email me and I'll set one for you # and you can change it on your next online predict. If you haven't made a # prediction on usenet, you can set your own password on your first online # predict.

# Next games following: # LAL at MEM: Wed Nov 10 17:00 (BTB) # LAL at ORL: Fri Nov 12 16:00 # LAL at HOU: Sat Nov 13 17:30 (BTB)

Reply to
$Bill
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.