Computer Based Training on HAI Software - Free

Hello,

Having worked for HAI for 3 years, I discovered how much there was a need for training, specifically the software in Home Automation (the industry). Well, in my endeavor to help in the industry; I have spent many hours developing a computer based training series. The first of which I have finished, it is based on HAI's OmniTouch Loader software. I chose this one to start as it was simpler, and I actually found a step that the documentation, does not cover in setting up your PC.

I would like to invite anyone who is interested in trying out this training course. I am interested in hearing your feedback, if the concept is worth my time to develop.

This is a free course, there is nothing to buy, and I just ask you to leave me some feedback.

Again, if I bothered anyone with this post, I sincerely apologize, but I felt this forum would give me good technical feedback.

Here is the link to download

formatting link
There are three versions of the training one each for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Reply to
Brett Griffin
Loading thread data ...

Please use the updated link:

formatting link

Reply to
Brett Griffin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.