Any wardrivers here? Mapping question.

formatting link
's fairly rough, but seems to work.

formatting link
MS MapPoint 2004 to display maps.

formatting link
converts Netstumbler maps into Delorme Street Atlas or DeLorme MapSource maps.

formatting link
to Terraserver aerial photo maps.

Please note that no matter what system you use, you're displaying YOUR location, not that of the access point. If you pickup a signal from far away, you'll have a large potential area in which the access point might be located.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

I would like to merge some gps data from netstumber into a mapping program. Anyone know how to do it without entering each site by hand??

Thanks!

Reply to
Caleb Thomas

Microsoft Streets&Trips can be found for around $30 with $20 rebates. The "summary" export from NetStumbler can be fed into Streets and Trips with a minimum of hassle. There is a tool called StreetStumbler that did some cleanup, but it might not work with the current NetStumbler.

formatting link

Reply to
dold

Cool,

I'm going to download it and give it a try.

Thanks

Reply to
Caleb Thomas

Thanks,

I have Street Atlas 2004 and I think a MS program around here. Just got a Engenius 200mw card and a mobile antenna. All kinds of fun...now I'm thinking of getting a cAntenna.

Reply to
Caleb Thomas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.