Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

play gameboy games on a mobile phone
here we go mobile phone emulation is taking off. Ive found a gameboy/gameboy color emulator to play gameboy and gameboy color games on a mobile phone. its called meboy 'Free Nintendo Emulators Aswell...

DI-524 connection problems
Trying to connect a Dell Latitude D630 laptop using a Intel(R) Wirless WIFI Link 4965AGN to a DLink DI-524 router. When booting up the laptop, the a message appears in the notification area that a...

Engenius / Senao AP Bridge Problem
Dear All, I have a remote office (2 KM) away from my headquarter. They have both Senao Long Range Multi Client Bridge/Ap, with 24Grid Antenna. They both used to work really well for months at ~80...

Need a recomenation on a replacement for Bufflao WHR-HP-G54
I've been using the Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 with considerable success for SOHO wifi and small busienss hot spots. Due to the legal problems the supply of the Buffalo equipment has dried up. First question...

Going to 3GSM in Barcelona?
Going to 3GSM in Barcelona? Get your 3 Months Trial SIM for ONLY £9.99 per month with: ? £25 FREE Credit ? A FREE Spanish Number AwayPhone offers a complete solution for our clients who travel...

Can d-link 2100 AP work on 2.5ghz ?
hello guys, i saw a firmware than allow u to use d-link 2100 on 2.3ghz is there any other one that make u use it on 2.5 or any other even?...

Continue of my wireless upgrade
So in my last thread I got some good info. Now I have a new idea. Or two. I've got a router in one building and it runs a wire to another building with a old 10/100 switch. I was wondering if I could...

Very Good to Excellent signal but no connection...
:confused: I have a 12db. antenna hooked up to an amp. I can see the network w/ very good the excellent signal, but at 1 mbps. or no connection? Whats the deal? Working w/ 8 mbps Cable modem and...

Need a lot of Help with setting up wireless
Hi everybody, I have to connect to routers together. But that is not the problem what i want to know is that the distance between the two points is approx 160-170 m. With my clear eye i see that there...

Strange things by Wireless connection
I' m connected wireless with Internet server Distance ca 3 Km . The type of my antenne is Doradus Cb3 4040 2,4 GHZ 30x30. If both stations send by channel 9 the connection is perfect If we change to...

Intel 4965 to Prism based AP Problems
Hi, I'm looking for ideas to help troubleshoot a problem I'm having with very poor wireless performance between a new laptop and my FreeBSD 4.10-Stable based AP. Using my old laptop, there is no...

Nokia 6630
I have an unlocked nokia 6630 complete with charger,headphone,CD with PC suite software,memory card,and Sync cable for can play Mp3 and 3gp has 1.3 MP camera,Bluetooth and voice recorder plus many...

Connecting Two Homes ~300-yds apart via WiFi
I'm researching if it would work to wirelessly connect my home to my parents' home, which is no more than 300-yards away. Actually, according to Google Maps' distance calculator it's right at 290-yds....

What external WIFI antenna for RV or small apartment?
Looking for an easy to move WIFI antenna mayeb with mag mount for uses in an RV or to move form one apartment to another easily. Would be used with a laptop with built in wireless as well. Do they...

Connecting Two Homes ~300-yds apart via WiFi
I'm researching if it would work to wirelessly connect my home to my parents' home, which is no more than 300-yards away. Actually, according to Google Maps' distance calculator it's right at 290-yds....