Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 5, 2006, 9:47 pm
rate this thread
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
I'm quite new about SIP. I have to modify source code of some SIP
UA.... changes are connected with modification of two LSB in PCM frame.
I have programme in JAVA so I choose SIP-Communicator and now I'm
trying to make some call beetwen two SIP-Communicators. I wonder if it
is necessery to run some SIP server on my machine to do that or maybe I
can create some free account and use it, i don't have public IP
address. Can some of you tell me location of some free servers and some
info about SIP-Communicator, is it possible to do modifications on PCM
frame level?? And if it is which package or class i should modify o
look at. Thanks for your help.
- » Fax passthrough: interoperability between One Access and Cisco?
- — Previous thread in » Voice-Over-IP
- » What Every Company Needs To Know About Business VoIP And Unified Communications
- — Newest thread in » Voice-Over-IP
- » Democratic Senators Demand Answers from AT&T on Job Cuts [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum