Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
September 17, 2010, 7:21 pm
rate this thread
I live in a flat with my partner and she lost her electronic key fob,,
its opens the main door to the apartment block. according to landlord its my
responsibility to get a copy my fob,
Does anyone know how can i get a copy my fob and how much it will cost?
(around Glasgow_ Scotland )
Re: How do i copy an electronic key fob(main door to the apartment block)?
Is the fob active or passive?
Ie is it like a car door fob with a battery or is it just a piece of
In either case ,unless you are the landlord and own the system,the fob will
have to be enrolled onto the existing system by the landlord.
Depending on the type prices range from a few pounds for a PAC or ACT fob to
around £50 for the Erone radio fobs.
A picture or manufacturer would help .
- » INVITE: Security Conference (October 2, Bangalore)
- — Previous thread in » Electronic Security in UK
- » Electronic component suppliers | online electronic store in dubai
- — Newest thread in » Electronic Security in UK
- » Fight for the Future Statement on FCC Chairman's Senate Testimony [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum