vulcan autosonic alarm

Hello to the group ,I recently found a vulcan autosonic mark 60 fire alarm ,wind up type that still works when held near heat .Any information on these would be appreciated. thanks harold

Reply to
HL B123
Loading thread data ...

Wow... A Vulcan Autosonic Mark Sixty... I'd frame it and sell it to some trendy restaurant. They could hang it up right next to the vintage wooden skis and the stuffed moose head.

Reply to
Frank Olson

you can find some at 29 bucks on ebay

Reply to
Petem

They are paying 29 bucks to take the detector?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

t dans le

thanks harold

and sell it to some

What? Skis and Moose heads?

Reply to
Jim

"Bob Worthy" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : hbO8l.476$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews2.bellsouth.net...

No they try to sell you this stuff for 29$.. and I am sure some are being sold right now..

After all like they say in the item description, it will still work after a nuclear explosion ;-)

Reply to
Petem

A moose head for 29$ youre being ript off a 12 pack of moose head beer can be bought here for 14$ ;-)

Reply to
Petem

scussion :

Well it would probably take a half dozen or so six packs to get me on a pair of skis ...... anyway.

Everytime I see someone skiing I always wonder what the first guy who ever tried it was thinking!

"OK guys. I got all you guys out of the bar to the top of thish mountain jus to show you my new idear. Firs gimmy another swig o wine. OK now. Here's what I'm gonna do. Jus like I tol you ... I'm going to strap thesh two boards to my feet an I'm gonna stand here on the edge. And when I say GO! ........ your gonna gimmy me a shove ...... awright? Ok, gimmy another swig. Ok ......ready? ..........................OK, One more swig.

OK! Ok!.....................wait,wait,wait ...one more, one more .................. OK! Ok!......Ya Ready? .......Ya ready?

Ok .....................

GO! Ahgggggggaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh= hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.