Simpex 2001 for FREE + Shipping

Simplex 2001 panel with two zones.

Just taken out of service after a gazillion years. System in great shape. I am not trying to sell this system. What I am trying to do is offer to who ever may want it for parts, historical preservation, or just to play with at your leisure.

All I am asking for is the shipping cost and it is yours.

Anybody have any interest??

Thanks,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

Contact Ralph Sevinor at Wayne Alarm systems he has the alarm museum in Mass. and will gladly pay shipping if its something he can use

Reply to
nick markowitz

Contact Ralph Sevinor at Wayne Alarm systems he has the alarm museum in Mass. and will gladly pay shipping if its something he can use

Thanks Nick, contacted Ralph. Looks like all is a go. At least the equipment won't end up on a scrap pile.

Good tip. Thanks again.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

He is doing a very good job documenting alarm history I sent him many different hand built panels made in Pittsburgh area because I did not want to see them lost to history.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Ralph's garage must look a lot like Jim R's. I can't imagine what his back yard looks like. :-)

Reply to
Frank Kurz

In my imagination ...A satillite picture of the US sees a huge mound in southern Florida and another in Massachusetts ...... that cartographers can't figure out what they are. When the satillites zoom in, all they see is thousands of little square boxes. Scientists from all the major Universities and Homeland Security agents are presently converging on the two locations to investigate. Some believe it is part of a terrorist accumulation of material to create two dirty bombs which when set off simultaniously would devastate the whole east coast of the US.

Stay tuned................

Reply to
Jim

In my imagination ...A satillite picture of the US sees a huge mound in southern Florida and another in Massachusetts ...... that cartographers can't figure out what they are. When the satillites zoom in, all they see is thousands of little square boxes. Scientists from all the major Universities and Homeland Security agents are presently converging on the two locations to investigate. Some believe it is part of a terrorist accumulation of material to create two dirty bombs which when set off simultaniously would devastate the whole east coast of the US.

Stay tuned................

You should have added "as reported on Fox News"

Reply to
ABLE1

And I'll bet that high resolution images will reveal the pile of boxes in Jim R's yard are all Brinks panels. :-)

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.