Paragon Plus engineers code

I have just moved into a new house. It has a paragon Plus alarm panel fitted which i only know the limited user code for. I need to re- programme the alarm to allow me to leave the dogs in the lounge or kitchen over night.

I have read that the panel has no NVM (i take this to mean non volatile memory) and should retun to default codes if i cut the power to the unit.

Do i have to cut the mains and disconnect the battery? Hopefully it will only be the mains but if it is both where will the battery be located? Will it be in the box on the outside of the house?

Also can anyone tell me where i can get the installers manual and also what the default engineers code is? I know the default for the master and limited codes as they are both in the users mamual wich i have.

TIA

Chris

Reply to
Chris
Loading thread data ...

are you reading your previous thread

Reply to
BIG NIGE

"BIG NIGE" wrote in news:BJnqe.18071$% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net:

Yeah sorry it took ages to appear and i thought it hadnt worked!

Reply to
Chris

If you click "tools" then "get next 300 headers" your replies should appear straight away

Reply to
BIG NIGE

"BIG NIGE" wrote in news:RWnqe.19303$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net:

sorry not using Outlook Xpress. I use Xnews. But it still took over 20 mins to show up.

Never mind. do you know how to re-programme the panel?

Reply to
Chris

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.