Old Equipment

Hi All:

I'm looking for some old equipment. Particularly, old FBI equipment. If anyone has any or knows anyone who has any, please contact me.

Ron

Reply to
rrmichael77
Loading thread data ...

Ron,

Are you looking for used or NOS??

It really depends on how you plan on using the equipment.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Les:

Used is fine - we can refurbish it. Just needs to be in working condition.

Ron

Reply to
rrmichael77

Also need some VS-279 voice siren drivers. I only have a couple left and need to get some more.

Reply to
rrmichael77

Ok, so I understand now that you are not doing a science experiment.

Reply to
ABLE1

formatting link

Reply to
doug

No - no science experiment. We purchased a lot of older accounts using this stuff. Most of them don't want to upgrade but would rather keep replacing boards and parts.

Reply to
rrmichael77

Already went through the stuff on E-bay....

Reply to
rrmichael77

You sent me an e-mail but I can't reply to it.

Reply to
rrmichael77

Sorry to hear that. You do know that they will not upgrade to newer technology as long as you continue to find parts and a way to fix it, right??

Hint!! Hint!! Dear Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Sorry your system is and has been obsolete since the turn of the century and parts are no longer available. It will be necessary to upgrade you panel.

And yes, the system will be much easier to use and will have many more features that you old obsolete system could have never have done when it was new.

BTW I do have some old FBII s-t-u-f-f on a pile with other s-t-u-f-f somewhere. Just don't know if it is worth my time to search for it???

Les

=======================================================================

Sorry!!! My error, I mistakenly clicked on "Reply" and not "Followup". Thunderbird if funny that way.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Well - If you get time to tell me what you have I can make you an offer for it. Who doesn't have time for $$? ;)

Reply to
rrmichael77

I might have some ok used FBII panels and keypads. What are you looking for? I might even have some NITB (new in tattered box) keypads.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I may have a few XL something panels and a few keypads and maybe a couple of siren drivers somewhere in a pile. Removed from maybe working system for upgrade, maybe not.

Would you cross the street, drive 20 miles, spend maybe 2 hours for $?.??

>
Reply to
ABLE1

Looking for XL1219's and Keypads and FeelSafe Omni's and keypads. I have about 50 XL1's but no keypads for those either. Also looking for FBI VS279's

Reply to
rbrock6334

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.