Looking for Solar Powered WiFi Camera

I want to put a WiFi Camera on a windmill that has a wonderful view of our entire property, but no power. (Don't start on using the windmill please)

I have seen lots of WiFi camera's, but all require power. Someone MUST make a ready to use Solar WiFi camera. I don't want to go the Kit approach with a panel, battery, regulator, etc, etc,

Reply to
Bob Sisson
Loading thread data ...

Try

formatting link
they have all kind of camera set ups

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

formatting link

Reply to
camman

formatting link
last lick was broken.. try this one.

Reply to
camman

It's not Wi Fi but it is Solar and wireless...

formatting link

Bob Siss> I want to put a WiFi Camera on a windmill that has a wonderful view of our

Reply to
Crash

ummmmmmmmmmmm most all the D-Link and Linksys and off brand wireless network cameras use a wall wart for power (that means they run off DC already) and you can get 12 volt panels all over the place nowadays (try Harbor Freight they carry several sizes or Pep Boys) get enough panels to run the camera then just wire it up... honestly, it really is as ridiculously simple as it sounds

Ciao

Ventura

wellllllllllll you might be able to pop magnets on each blade in the same spot then lean a coil out there really really close to where the magnets pass (don't lean forward with your head when you try this)

Reply to
Ventura

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.