NEW!Cheap! Sonance Speakers (in wall, ceilingm ALL types) and equipment

Looking for high quality speakers but not the high cost? I have a wide variety of SONANCE products available at a highly discounted price. Here is one such item I have on ebay now, Symphony S623T 135W in wall speakers for $235 per pair plus shipping. Yes, these are the same speakers that sell for OVER $450 in stores and elsewhere on the internet

formatting link
Fully covered and returnable if not satisfied! (same warrenty as outlined on Sonance web site)

Creating a home theater or full home audio system? These in the wall speakers are a great item to add to ANY system. Description is from the

formatting link
web site. Compare them to Bose, Cambridge Soundworks, or Sony, and this is the best bang for your buck.

Covers are white but paintable to match your wall color.

With a 6-1/2" carbon fiber woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter, the S623T is at home playing movie soundtracks or Mozart sonatas. The tweeter dome pivots to direct sound at listeners, and its acoustic back chamber smoothes and extends its performance. A 3-position tweeter adjustment switch lets you fine-tune the speaker's response to the installation. The RotoLock® mounting system makes installation quick and easy.

Specs on these awsome speakers! .. Tweeter: 1" (25mm) Silk dome, Ferrofluid cooled, pivoting, in acoustic back chamber .. Woofer: 6-1/2" (165mm) Carbon fiber cone, rubber surround .. Frequency Response: 43Hz - 20kHz, +/-3dB .. Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal; 6 Ohms minimum .. Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 135 Watts maximum .. Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V 1 meter) . Grille Material: Perforated aluminum .. Adjustments: +/-3dB tweeter level . Dimensions (W x H x D): 8-1/4" (210mm) x 12-3/16" (310mm) x 3-3/8" (86mm) . Cutout Dim. (W x H): 6-3/4" (172mm) x

10-5/8" (270mm) .. Shipping Weight: 9 lbs. (4.1 KG) I look only to pay for the shipping, not profit from it

?????????????????? Looking for other SONANCE products ????????????

Email me and I may have that item you are looking for.

Ceiling speaker, outdoor speaker, marine audio, home theater amplifier, full house control systems, and some speaker brackets.

Reply to
Sonance4Less
Loading thread data ...

Looking for high quality speakers but not the high cost? I have a wide variety of SONANCE products available at a highly discounted price. Here is one such item I have on ebay now, Symphony S623T 135W in wall speakers for $235 per pair plus shipping. Yes, these are the same speakers that sell for OVER $450 in stores and elsewhere on the internet

formatting link
Fully covered and returnable if not satisfied! (same warrenty as outlined on Sonance web site)

Creating a home theater or full home audio system? These in the wall speakers are a great item to add to ANY system. Description is from the

formatting link
web site. Compare them to Bose, Cambridge Soundworks, or Sony, and this is the best bang for your buck.

Covers are white but paintable to match your wall color.

With a 6-1/2" carbon fiber woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter, the S623T is at home playing movie soundtracks or Mozart sonatas. The tweeter dome pivots to direct sound at listeners, and its acoustic back chamber smoothes and extends its performance. A 3-position tweeter adjustment switch lets you fine-tune the speaker's response to the installation. The RotoLock® mounting system makes installation quick and easy.

Specs on these awsome speakers! .. Tweeter: 1" (25mm) Silk dome, Ferrofluid cooled, pivoting, in acoustic back chamber .. Woofer: 6-1/2" (165mm) Carbon fiber cone, rubber surround .. Frequency Response: 43Hz - 20kHz, +/-3dB .. Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal; 6 Ohms minimum .. Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 135 Watts maximum .. Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V 1 meter) . Grille Material: Perforated aluminum .. Adjustments: +/-3dB tweeter level . Dimensions (W x H x D): 8-1/4" (210mm) x 12-3/16" (310mm) x 3-3/8" (86mm) . Cutout Dim. (W x H): 6-3/4" (172mm) x

10-5/8" (270mm) .. Shipping Weight: 9 lbs. (4.1 KG) I look only to pay for the shipping, not profit from it

?????????????????? Looking for other SONANCE products ????????????

Email me and I may have that item you are looking for.

Ceiling speaker, outdoor speaker, marine audio, home theater amplifier, full house control systems, and other equipment

Reply to
Sonance4Less

I am interested to get eleven (11) pairs of in-wall or in-ceiling speakers for my home, most of them will be mounted on ceiling. I believe I can use in-wall speaker for the ceiling too for the amount of space I have. Few questions:

1) Which model is better (e.g 623TR vs. 623T in-wall or in-celing) for sound quality? 2) Symphony vs. Virtuoso, improvement justify the cosr? 3) Can you offer better price with 11 orders and what it is for Symphony 623T and Virtuoso 832D?

Thanks.

Reply to
daddyduck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.