Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
June 16, 2010, 11:37 am
rate this thread
I have a Cisco PIX 501 that I use in the home. I would like to
establish a persistent VPN tunnel back into our office. Work gave me
was a Cisco VPN client for me to connect to their VPN gateway from my
laptop. It works well after I converted it into a VPNC format file.
The example of the VPNC file is:
# cat work.conf
IPSec gateway 22.214.171.124
IPSec ID VTL-VPN
IPSec secret some-secret-word
IKE Authmode psk
Xauth username z-kay
Target networks 10.206.0.0/16 10.205.0.0/16 10.0.3.0/16 10.0.3.0/16
10.0.2.0/16 10.0.1.0/16 10.0.4.0/16 10.254.0.0/16
Does anybody know how I could configure the PIX to establish the tunnel,
and route the appropriate networks over it? Perhaps there is a good
guide (for dummies) out there?
King regards, z.
- » The Dawn Quantum Chemistry , By Donald Allan McQuarrie , 1st ed
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Systems
- » 100% passing guaranty without exam in CCNA, SCRUM, AGILE, ITIL, MICROSOFT, AWS, VMWARE...
- — Last Updated thread in » Cisco Systems
- » Apple and Verizon pointing fingers at each other about iPhone XS activation failures [...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum