Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 6, 2009, 4:33 pm
rate this thread
Re: InterVLAning question
yes - it has L3 switching.
turn on IP routing and add an IP address / mask to interface vlan xxx
if you know cisco that is probably enough.
if you dont, then hunt the manuals at cisco.com (they are all
look for Catalyst 3750 range under lan switches.
firstname.lastname@example.org - replace xyz with ntl
- » Enable IMAP Client Access for you Unity Connection Users
- — Next thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Rebooting radio in Santa Cruz mountains once a week via GitHub script?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking