Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Martin Funke
August 11, 2008, 9:10 pm
rate this thread
Re: Has anyone experience with the new Boson Ex-Sim for CCNP?
Hello Martin, you might look into ActualTests.com or Pass4Sure.com
when getting ready to actually take the exam. I know some people frown
on this, but I have found it very helpful going through the questions.
It's not until you start asking questions (or have someone ask you
questions) that you really understand whether you know the material or
I would also strongly recommend checking out Dynamips. It's a program
written for Windows that runs REAL Cisco IOS. It's like having a
router run on your PC (and you can run several IOS's/several virtual
routers at once. You're really only limited by your RAM and CPU
- » CCIE water cooler gossip: Braindumps offering Cisco exam VUE voucher discounts
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Rural community leaders discuss need for internet speed [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum