Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
April 29, 2016, 11:27 am
rate this thread
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Re: Does anyone know of links/resources for using the Fluke CableIQ tester, besides
I haven't seen, or looked for anything beyond the manual, but I've had a Ca
bleIQ since they first came out. Is there any specific feature you want to
know more about?
I'd love to get a reliable way to get a Windows 8.1 machine to connect to a
nd see the unit. Right now it's trial and error, eventually getting it to
work. What I'd really like is an Android client that can download the data
for later processing on a Windows machine, or better yet, and Android app
that can also process the data and generate a PDF.
- » Does anyone know of links/resources for using the Fluke CableIQ tester, besides
- — Newest thread in » LAN and Telecom Cabling
- » CNN: Mueller investigating McCabe termination [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » quckloader for windows and older Napco P3200 panel
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security