Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
August 22, 2005, 3:06 pm
rate this thread
Looking at showhomes today and saw one house that had its finished basement
area have 6 lighting areas all controlled by one decora switch. Ganged
beside it was a series of 6 buttons that fit in the area of a decora
opening. You pushed whatever labeled button you wanted to control and then
used the switch to turn it on or off. Where would I buy a set up like this?
There was no brand name showing anywhere on the switch or buttons.
Re: one switch operated 6 seperate light areas, who makes this?
Some neat stuff there. Not quite the same though. It was two wide. One
was an actual decora switch and the other was a bank of 6 (maybe 8) buttons
that fit within the what would be a decora sized blank. Would sure like to
find the make. I might go back and ask the showhome rep..
- » Home automation server hardware dev board for Raspberry Pi - OS Hardware
- — Next thread in » Home Automation
- » Recommendation needed: Monitor vacation home, detect outages
- — Previous thread in » Home Automation
- » Idaho - UPDATE: Internet service back online for many CenturyLink customers [t...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum