wpc54g-2 card extremely slow

I see this topic is somewhat redundant, but I was unable to find any posts that answers the problem.

Out of nowhere, my wireless speed is extremely slow. I connect to a router that I do not have access to (with permission of course) which is a DLink router. I am unsure what model but I had no problems at all with my connection. I show 54 Mbps on my connection but a website takes over 1 minute to load and a live audio stream continually "buffers."

I had recently downloaded Bon Echo for Firefox but deleted it b/c I was not a fan of it. I have noticed this lagging problem since I deleted it. I am not very computer savvy and need help trying to figure out what the problem is. Unfortunately, I do not have specifics on the type of router nor do I have access to it. The administrator is out of town for several weeks and I cannot get to it.

Please help!!

Thanks

Reply to
Luke
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.