OS : *Windows 2000 Server*
Router : *WRT54G *(SG-UK) Version 2 , firmware 3.01.3
USB Wirless Network Card: *WUSB54G *Version 4 , updated driver from
Disabled ssid+Enabled Mac filter connected normaly no problems, Able
to connect to internet,browse,ftp
The problem started once i enabled wireless security WPA-PSK,
wireless network connects and disconnects every 2 seconds!!! cannot
use the wireless network, the linksys monitor shows the both signal
bars which appears and disappears.
Tried to use static ip, also enabled ssid and disabled mac filter, no
use same problem it connects and disconnects every 2 seconds!!
EVerytime i change the router setting i did this
- Shut down the computer.
- Unplug the router?s power cable.
- Unplug the Broadband modem?s power cable.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug in the Broadband modem?s power cable and wait for its
lights to stop blinking.
- Plug in the router's power cable once the modem?s lights stop
- Finally, start up the computer and test the Internet connection.
I think its something to do with the AEGIS protocol
Any hints... Called Linksys help line untill now no calls from them!!