Wi-fi providers

Hi all, I own a PDA with a built in wi-fi, I'll be vacationing in the states next year and wonder if there is an internet provider that the group could recommend on firstly, the cost (a month's access only) and coverage capabilities. I'll be starting off in Chicago, flying to DC, then a road trip into VA, KY, TN, NC then back to VA and DC. I live in the UK and have no idea of coverage etc in the US. Thank you in advance.

Reply to
john.wins
Loading thread data ...

While no one link gives all the hotspots, this one is pretty good, and will give you a list of what provider is at each zip code/address, and which may fit your needs based on where you will be...

--Wi-Fi Hotspot Zone: find a hot spot to surf wirelessly

formatting link
The top 10 countries Rank Hot spots

1 United States (21116) 2 United Kingdom (7448) 3 France (2240) 4 Germany (1692) 5 Japan (1021) 6 Canada (895) 7 Australia (702) 8 Taiwan (643) 9 Spain (496) 10 Sweden (459

Remember, while the US looks like it has a lot, it is also a whole lot bigger than many other countries.

Reply to
Peter Pan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.