targeting hotspot users

Basically I started a SMTP server for my own needs, as I couldn't use my own ISP's smtp server when using WiFi hotspots in hotels, airports etc.

I've now branded my smtp server as the SMTP-King and would be interested in advertising it to people who would like to use their mail client like outlook whilst on wifi hotspots (for a cover charge)... so my question is what's the best way to reach such people and let them know (and if you like market it)? Someone must have a good idea out there! I'm stumped. Google ads is one way, but tests show it to be not that good for this purpose, but is there a hotspot company I could tie up with, or a magazine that would be ideal? any new thoughts?

I won't mention the web site URL in this email, so as not to be seen as using this as an advert, and maintain good netiquette!

Thanks, Doug.

Reply to
douglas
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.