problema wifi/router

Salve a tutti ragazzi.. Vorrei chiedere una cosa. Ho un router NetGear e mi ci connetto in wifi... Fino a poco tempo fa mi ci connettevo senza problemi e riuscivo anche ad entrarci dentro attraverso il suo indirizzo: 192.168.0.1 configurandolo a mio piacimento. Ora, all'improvviso, la scheda di rete mi dice che è connesso ma non navigo e non riesco neppure ad entrarci dentro... Ho provato con 3 pc diversi e con tutti e 3 si connette ma non navigo e non posso neppure entrare nel router... Indirizzo ip, gateway e Dns io li ho sempre messi sulla mia scheda di rete ed è sempre andato bene, ma avendo riscontrato questo problema, li ho tolti per poter lasciare al router il compito di assegnare in automatico l'ip, ma dopo un po mi dice che la connessione è limitata o assente e non riesce a dare un ip da solo (con 5 tacchette di rete)... Se lo do io invece, come ho sempre fatto, va tutto bene e mi dice connesso ma non riesco a navigare ne, e questo è quello che mi preoccupa, non riesco ad entrare nel router, per cui mi chiedo come possa essere connesso al router e non essere in grado di entrarci... Voglio chiarire che i dati della scheda di rete sono sempre stati buoni e sono sempre riuscito ad entrare nel router, una volta connesso.... Inoltre, come detto prima la scheda di rete non centra poichè ho provato 3 pc diversi e danno tutti lo stesso problema... Ovviamente pur pingando il router non ottengo risposta.... Quindi vi chiedo una mano anche se forse mi ha abbandonato il router???

Grazie a tutti

Max

Reply to
Max
Loading thread data ...

Here are some thoughts:

Have you done a hardware reset with the router? With the Netgear routers I have seen, there is a small hole you can insert a pin or paper clip into and power it up. That puts it back to the factory settings. You must reconfigure it again of course.

You did not say, but are you trying to configure the router via wireless, or ethernet cable? Definitely hook a computer into it via a cable.

I have run into the condition you describe -- having a computer shown with limited connectivity to the router. Some times that is because the internet service is down. I assume the lights on the modem and router all look reasonably OK.

And, I assume you have done a reboot of both the modem and the router (reboot the modem first, and after it is up and with an established connection, then reboot the router).

Get it working with a direct connect (not wireless first) then tackle the wireless next.

I do not speak your language at all -- am using the Google translate as an aid. For others, I am copying in here what it translated your message into.

...Bob

Hello guys .. I would ask one thing. I have a Netgear router and I We connect to wifi ... Until recently there I connect without problems even managed to get inside through the address: 192.168.0.1 configuring it to my taste. Now, suddenly, the network card I says it is connected but not surf and I can not even get into it ... I tried with 3 different PCs and all 3 connect but not surf I can not even enter into the router ... Ip address, gateway and DNS I have them always put on my network card and has always gone well, but having encountered this problem, I removed them to leave the router task to assign automatic ip, but after a while tells me that the connection is limited or absent and can not give an ip alone (with 5 cleat network) ... If you do I will, as I always did, everything well me and says connected but I can not navigate it, and this is what I am concerned, can not log into the router, so I wonder how be connected to the router and not be able to enter ... I clarify that the data of the network have always been good and always managed to get into the router, once connected .... Moreover, as said first network adapter is not centered as I tried 3 different pc all give the same problem ... Obviously while pinging the router does not response I get .... So I ask you a hand if perhaps I abandoned the router??

Ecco alcuni pensieri:

Hai fatto un reset hardware con il router? Con i router Netgear ho visto, c'è un piccolo foro è possibile inserire uno spillo o una graffetta in entrata e accenderlo. Che lo mette indietro alle impostazioni di fabbrica. È necessario riconfigurare nuovamente ofcourse.

Lei non ha detto, ma stai cercando di configurare il router via wireless o cavo ethernet? Sicuramente il gancio di un computer in esso tramite un cavo.

Ho incontrato la condizione descrivere - con un computer mostrato con connettività limitata al router. Alcune volte è perché il servizio Internet è il basso. Suppongo che il led del modem e il router sembrano tutti abbastanza OK.

E, presumo che abbiate fatto un riavvio di entrambi i modem e il router (riavvia il primo modem, e dopo che è alto e con una connessione stabilita, quindi riavviare il router).

Farlo funzionare con una connessione diretta (senza fili non prima) per poi affrontare il prossimo wireless.

Io non parlo la vostra lingua a tutti - sto usando Google Translate come un aiuto. Per altri, io sono la copia di quello che qui tradotto il tuo messaggio in.

Bob ...

Reply to
Bob K

I agree with Bob's suggestion to ethernet to the router, powerdown/up resets in order. Here are some netgear pages and links to their translations in Italian.

formatting link
How do I physically set up my router? - important - this should be done ethernet, not wireless

Above webpage translated to Italian by google

formatting link
formatting link
Reset and Restore the NETGEAR device to Factory Default Settings

This page (also) has a video and illustrates more elaborate resets than just holding the reset button and describes resets for units without reset button pin hole.

Google translated page

formatting link
If resetting to factory doesn't work to enable ethernet access to the router's webpage, I would flash the firmware

formatting link
Wireless Routers & Gateways Modems

Reply to
Mike Easter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.