i'd like to create a hot spot in my pc

I've had good results in making my PC into a Hotspot by removing the CPU heatsink and fan.

Reply to
qwe
Loading thread data ...

so i can surf the net with my pocket i bought a msi wifi usb

i tried few things changed few ip the max i got is to conect my pocket to pc; but it dosent seem to work any more

can anyone please help

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Beta 5 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

formatting link

Reply to
bobby

Nope. I'm afraid you'll need to translate the above gibberish into English or otherwise supply some more information. Please disclose:

1. What are you trying to accomplish? What does this thing do when it's done? How is it going to be used?
  2. What do you have to work with? That means manufacturers name, and model number. Extra credit for hardware mutation number and firmware/software version.
  3. What did you do so far and where are you stuck?

1. Any financial, political, or aesthetic limitations? It's difficult to propose a solution with a clue as to how much money you have to burn.

Incidentally, you might want to buy a new keyboard. Your shift key appears to be broken.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

bobby got up from the bar and shouted: :

Take the CPU fan off. That will make a hit spot...

Reply to
Black Shuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.