Cisco VPN on a PIX525 (no gateway for clients)

Hi,

I'm running PIX 7.1(2) with Cisco VPN clients. With split-tunneling, VPN users go out to the internet using their individual ISP connections. Problem right now is that, we have a vendor that has a couple of sites restricted to our specific internet address space... therefore, VPN users are unable to access these sites with their connections. I thought about configuring a host route on their individual machines, but the VPN doesn't actually assign a gateway.

So is there anyway around this? I'm trying to figure out how VPN users can somehow be configured to use the address space available to users directly connected the network only when going to these websites. I've been trying to figure this out for a while now... so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, does it matter that the VPN clients aren't assigned default gateways?

Thanks!

Reply to
Jon Doe
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.