Port forwarding allowed on linksys RT31P2?

Hello Everyone, I am using Vonage and was trying to setup a win2003 server on my home network. My Vonage linksys router(RT31P2) is connected to my cable modem. Now, i have a 4 port Belkin router connected to my Vonage linksys router. I found out that i have to do port-forwarding to get my Windows 2003 server to work with the no-ip(dynamic DNS) feature since i don't have a static ip. Problem is that i went into the configuration of Vonage linksys router and it doesn't seem to even let me make changes and save at all, much less allow me to do port forwarding. Anyone know how or is it not possible? All i want to do is have my windows 2003 server as a host for possible website using IIS and the dynamic DNS by no-ip.com Thanks for any input!

Reply to
icanluv2
Loading thread data ...

Go to the Applications and Gaming tab and then the Port Range Forwarding tab. Should be obvious after that (unlike maybe the fact you have to go to the applications and gaming tab in the first place). Works fine for me.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Holcomb

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.