Business Opportunity - Start Your Own VoIP Telephony Service Provider Business

Dear RESPECTIVE READERS of This ROOM,

I'm convinced that I won't be wrong if I say that all of you are looking how to reduce your phone bill expenses.

Maybe some of you did but is any of you being rewarded by doing so?

I guess no.

Well, I'm Samuel Kfir-El, an IT consultant with worldwide experience (Ireland, France, Israel, Turkey, Cameroon, India).

Recently I came across a new telecommunication company who holds an international telecommunication license and is changing the way the world communicates with its

This company introduced a new concept: 'One World, One Community, One Number'.

The company's products do not require PC connectivity and are compatible with Dial Up also and MERGES all kind of communications, IP, mobile and international.

The products offered by the company are:

Global Number Worldwide Call Forwarding System Member to Member FREE and Unlimited Worldwide Calls Call Back Services FREE MOBILE Internet Phone Calls (MoVoIP) Conference Calls Lowest Call Rates (In order to connect non members) Retailer Customer Packages Soft Phone 'Call Me Now'/'Call Me Free' button (the version which matches the new platform will be released very soon) Future Advanced products

The company offers to anyone to become an Executive Agent or Executive Agent Plus and build up his own Worldwide VoIP Telephony Service Provider Business.

For more details, please do refer to:

formatting link
Please feel FREE to contact me on: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for any further question you may have.

Kind Regards,

Samuel Kfir-El

-------------------------------------

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 4876 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
ubifone
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.