Advice for calling US Mobile Phone?

I thought Malaysia was Calling Party Pays though? That's a very good deal for unlimited incoming if you'd have to pay for it otherwise though.

Reply to
chancellor of the duchy of bes
Loading thread data ...

Ah- ok. I have a couple of UK SIM's for which I get free incoming calls (other person pays- their problem!) and all I have to do is make sure the number is called every 6 months. It's the ne plus ultra for those of us who don't need to make calls from the mobile for more than several hundred minutes a month.

Yes, that's not bad. The only European country I've found that has low mobile rates is Cyprus (South.) Until recently, it was a monopoly, so it's interesting it was so cheap. (I would have thought the small area and high population would make a difference there.)

Reply to
chancellor of the duchy of bes

use broadband and skype or other Voip technique - would be free. Other way would be use

formatting link
- plenty of companies who offers

2p/m calls from BT or cable landlines. Calls to USA landlines starts from 1p - beat that :)
Reply to
dj_webm

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.