OSDI '08 Co-Located Workshops

Don't miss the workshops co-located with OSDI '08. Taking place between December 7 and December 11, 2008, in San Diego, CA, the workshops cover a variety of topics including analysis of system logs, power aware computing systems, I/O virutalization, and more.

• WASL '08: First USENIX Workshop on the Analysis of System Logs December 7, 2008

WASL '08 will focus on novel techniques for extracting more information from existing logs and on methods to improve the information content of future logs. See the Call for Papers for information on how to participate:

formatting link
Paper submissions due: September 2, 2008

• HotPower '08: Workshop on Power Aware Computing and Systems December 7, 2008

This workshop hopes to provide a forum in which to present the latest research and to debate directions, challenges, and novel ideas about building energy-efficient computing systems. Find out more in the Call for Papers:

formatting link
Paper submissions due: September 11, 2008

• WIOV '08: First Workshop on I/O Virtualization December 10-11, 2008

This workshop is meant to provide a forum to discuss challenges of I/O virtualization that span the virtual machine monitor, guest operating system, processor, memory subsystem, and I/O subsystem. See the Call for Papers for more information:

formatting link
Paper submissions due: September 15, 2008

• SysML08: Third Workshop on Tackling Computer Systems Problems with Machine Learning Techniques December 11, 2008

The SysML workshop brings together researchers working at the intersection of machine learning and systems to discuss ideas and techniques that will benefit the future of both fields. Check out the Call for Papers for more information:

formatting link
Submissions due: September 26, 2008

Reply to
Lionel Garth Jones
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.