Business Telecom Providers?

Since year 2000 the telecom landscape in the USA has changed drastically. I am now back in a position to influence my company's selection of a telecom provider for HQ to Branch office (x4) private network (data and voice) and Internet (email, web apps, EDI, Cisco client VPN, etc). We currently have Qwest with integrated access digital T1's on each branch and fractional D3 at HQ. Contract is up next year so I would like opinions on who my company should seriously consider for RFP (Request for Proposal). We a 8-5 business but during those hours all telecom services are critical. Qwest gets demerit points for a botched implementation and questionable NOC services. We are not looking for the cheapest but want to balance Quality (both design, implementation, and administration) and Price. Any helpful opinions welcome. TIA, Alex

Reply to
Yadda
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.