What We Know About the Incentive Auction [telecom]

By Trip Ericson, Rabitears, January 28 2016

As many of you know, the FCC's Incentive Auction application window closed on Tuesday, January 12. This means that stations are now under a "quiet period" during which they cannot discuss bids or bidding strategy. This also means that almost any information that is going to be made public before the process is complete is probably already public now. As a service to those who are interested, I've attempted to compile as much information as I can find about who is in and who is out.

Please note that while I am officially an FCC employee, I have no access to any inside information on this subject, and even if I did, I could not share it. All data below was compiled entirely in my personal time and capacity, is in no way intended to reflect the views of the FCC or any of its Commissioners. It is either based on public information which is linked, or is strictly my own speculation based on years of industry-watching.

formatting link

-or-

formatting link

Neal McLain

Reply to
Neal McLain
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.