USTelecom dailyLead January 4, 2006TODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Verizon wins video franchise in Maryland county BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Report: BellSouth, Sprint top wholesale data market
- Is Google planning a CES shocker?
- Verizon to brand home-networking gear sold at retail stores
- Skype inks deal with Kodak
- BellSouth boosts IPTV trial with SES Americom pact USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- See the technology of communications and entertainment at TelecomNEXT TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- Chinese researchers unveil high-speed 3G chip
- Current eyes BPL VoIP REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- U.K. cities to get Wi-Fi access
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.