USTelecom dailyLead February 8, 2006
formatting linkTODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Verizon Business beefs up IP services BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Lucent snaps up Riverstone
- Cisco's business strategy begins to pay dividends
- Nortel proposes .5B settlement for two lawsuits
- Cisco, Level 3 report earnings USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- TelecomNEXT adds exhibit hall to meet demand! TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- IBM works with Houston utility on BPL network
- IPTV firm to sell NBC Uni content on VOD service REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- Senate hearing looks at "net neutrality"
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.