USTelecom dailyLead September 21, 2005TODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Verizon ready to launch TV service BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- AOL announces new VoIP service
- SBC, EchoStar to extend marketing deal
- Microsoft retools management; creates three units
- Nokia broadens portfolio of inexpensive handsets
- Nortel's Owens warns on network security USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- NEW! 2005 USTelecom Industry Directory TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- What's Google doing with Wi-Fi?
- BBC to test file-swapping service for its programs REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- New wrinkles in the Bernard Ebbers saga
- Is there really a market for municipal fiber networks?
- FTC settles with telemarketing firms
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.Legal and Privacy information at SmartBrief, Inc. 1100 H ST NW, Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20005