USTelecom dailyLead August 10, 2005TODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Columnist: Franchise rules could blunt IPTV's promise BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Skype mulls its options
- Deutsche Telekom buys Tele.ring
- Report: DSL port shipments hit new record
- Sprint, Nextel target "third screen"
- Cisco, MCI report earnings USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- The MVNO model: Should it be included in your business plan? EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Author reaches tween fans via SMS REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- The future of P2P
- Europe may regulate wireless broadband
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.
Legal and Privacy information atSmartBrief, Inc. 1100 H ST NW, Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20005