The Archives MBOX-style Messages Now Complete to End of 2006

Almost a year ago, I gave all readers a 25th anniversary present; all the Digest/comp.dcom.telecom messages for first quarter century (1981-2006) in mailbox format, year by year. This was when we had our 'official 25th anniversary', and allowing time to put it all together -- all 125,000 + messages, I had to cut it off somewhere, and did so at the end of last June. But I think I am going to do this more often, so now the entire collection of 2006 messages has been likewise put into mailbox format like the others before it. Some readers prefer this style of reading/researching the old messages, using their own mail reading program to read all the messages.

formatting link
the place to look for these, in clusters of one year at a time except for the very old messages (early 1980s) which are in somewhat larger clusters. They are all in .zip format; you take the cluster of messages desired _back to your site_ (not here on my site, please!) unzip them, and if all goes well, they will then show up as a mailbox file on your site.

Have a good time reading them all ... :)

PAT

Reply to
TELECOM Digest Editor
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.