SOHO application to handle phone calls? [telecom]

Hello

Someone I know would like to work part-time from her home handling phone calls from a doctor's office.

To get started, she only needs a reliable phone line and an analog modem with support for CallerID, a headset + mike connected the phone card, and an application that can read the CID and pop up a window where she can enter the caller's infos. She works on Windows, and the app should share its data somehow so the doctor can see the calls without any copy/pasting.

Are there free/cheap applications that do this? If business picks up, she can always buy a more professional solution later. If there's a more appropriate site where to ask, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

***** Moderator's Note *****

This posting arrived without an email address, but the header info leads me to believe that the poster is seeking info for someone in France.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
Gilles
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.