Re: Unwanted Calls

In a message dated Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:33:39 -0500, R. W. Bytheway, Jr. :

I too have received the 215 area code number on my cell phone. I > Googled and found your site. Will the *67 work with callers who have > their numbers blocked and those calls that show up as UnKnown? > Someone used to have the home number I currently have and I'm getting > call after call and telling these idiots to Google my number and see > that I'm not who they want does no good. Most of them seem to have > never heard of Google in the first place. One number listed as > UnKnown or Private keeps calling and the caller is abusive to me and I > have no way of knowing how to report them. Will the blocking of > UnKnown or Private showing up on the caller ID work? > Thanks for your great site. > Bob

A graphic in USA Today either yesterday or today showed that only 66 per cent of adults use a computer. I have seen other reports that of those who use a computer many do not have an Internet connection and of those who do many use it infrequently.

So many, perhaps a majority, of people never have heard of Google or know what it means or is used for. You might as well be speaking Greek to them.

Wes Leatherock snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Wesrock
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.