Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites

My father went down to the school and told the principal and the vice

> principals that he'd swear out a warrant for the arrest of those > students if they laid another hand on me. All they did was warn the > students that my father would have them arrested if they touched me > again. They told both of us that they wouldn't take any action > against those boys because they were afraid of the Civil Liberties > Union (they actually told us that the ACLU would intervene if they > even took those boys off the bus route).

Well, that's rubbish of course, and it's reprehensible that school officials would try to blame their own nonfeasance on the ACLU. Or did the principle think that there is a "right to beat people up" in the Bill of Rights?

If that happened today, the parent would sue not only the boys, but the school system itself, for having such bone-headed administrators. And win. And even with the strong tenure laws in my state, those idiots would be out looking for work.

Reply to
John Smith
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.