Re: Need to Drop SBC LD Service. Info on Other Carriers?

Beginning in September, all of SBC's LD calling plans will have a

> monthly charge, so I need to find a new home -- one that will only > charge me for calls, with no monthly fee or minimum. Assuming there > still is such a thing. > But I'm having trouble finding reviews of particularly the smaller > companies or resellers. Where can I go to find that? Is there a > newsgroup? I'm talking about companies like Everdial/Primus, which > I currenly use as a dial-around, or maybe Americom. And I'm > particularly interested in honest dealing and customer service. > Assuming there still is such a thing.

Try

formatting link

We switched to ECG for the business long distance about 4 or 5 years ago, and for the home about 2 years. IIRC, billing is online only. No monthly fee or minimum. They appear to be a good reputable company and I have no complaints. Bills are clear and easy to read, never had a surprise hidden charge. Our LD bills at the office were a horror story with AT&T, Frontier, etc. until we found ECG. Highly recommended.

-- Paul

Reply to
Paul
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.