Re: My Space Sues Colorado Man for Spamming

If the allegations are true, this man deserves criminal prosecution, not

> just a lawsuit.

This is Scott Richter, after all. He has been doing this sort of thing for years.

Using stolen passwords is serious.

I agree, but who is going to prosecute? And while Richter is probably one of the worst offenders, you can look at anyone on the ROKSO list and see similar behaviours. Why aren't they all in jail?

--scott "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well _why_ is Scott Richter allowed to operate unabated? As the other message in this issue pointed out, there are practical limitations to the number of lawyers and investigators available. I agree with 'the biggest bang for the buck' theory. Get them one after another, the biggest ones first, and hopefully, when we get around to the smaller ones, some of the bigger ones will still be in jail; obviously we cannot count on ICANN to do anything about it; Esther and Vint are probably on vacation somewhere in South America, living on the proceeds of the fees they collect for charging all of us for the 'right' to be here. PAT]
Reply to
Scott Dorsey
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.