Re: Last Laugh! How Many Members of Bush Administration

>> How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to change a

> >> > Dear Pat and Debbie, > Debbie, > You can submit this to any and all newsgroups you like, but political > crap is best appreciated in politcal forums. Or hang out in > alt.obituaries. > Pat, > Please do your job and edit. You are slipping. > Carl Navarro > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Actually, Debbie is not to be blamed. > She is a member of another list to which I belong, and she sent that > item around with one of those 'pass it along to all your friends' > tags. Considering that Debbie and I share certain parts of the same > agenda (?!) I took her suggestion and 'passed it along'. If you took > umbrage to it, I am sorry! Seriously. PAT]

Not everyone took umbrage.

I not only thought it was right on the mark and quite funny, but took the liberty of sending it to my list of correspondents who also got a good laugh.

Would be nice if our administration hung out in the types of forums suggested by the offended poster.

burris

Reply to
burris
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.