Re: Is AT&T up to Its Tricks Again?

First of all, they had never notified me that they would start

> charging a monthly minimum charge, and they also never sent me any > bill for the previous month either! > Has anyone else had this happen?

Unfortunately today MANY companies include key rate changes in fine print buried in your monthly statement. If you look closely at your checking statement or phone bill, you'll notice lots of fine print, usually about stuff like calling between New Zealand and New Foundland being no longer discounted on Queen's Day, totally irrelevent to you. But buried in such notices are rate changes that are significant to you.

I bet if you got a magnifying glass and checked your past AT&T bills or inserts you'll find such notice some months ago.

Anyway, I suggest calling them up and complaining strongly. If they don't waive the charges, dump them and get someone else. (Others will probably charge similar to AT&T though). Local companies provide LD now and I'm satisified with mine though my needs are different.

Reply to
hancock4
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.