Re: Freeware replacement to upscoop for social networking search engines [Telecom]

Does anyone know of a good replacement to the upscoop freeware social network aggregator?

What upscoop did, for those unfamiliar, in essence, was, it collected all your contacts' social networking sites into a single web page.

Most so-called social network aggregators do the opposite. That is, they collect YOUR social networking sites into a single site. I want the opposite, which is exactly what upscoop freeware did.

The payware

formatting link
site does this admirably, but, I was hoping to find, if I can, freeware that does this.

Is there freeware that collects your contact lists' social-networking sites into a single aggregate social-networking web page?

***** Moderator's Note *****

This was crossposted from alt.comp.freeware, where someone suggested an appeal to the Digest. The original post wasn't easy to understand, and the poster revised it a couple of times for me, so I'm letting it through because he needs to cast a wide net to get an answer to his question. Debates about whether Social Networking sites are telecom related will be left as an excercise for the readers.

Bill Horne Temporary Moderator

Please put [Telecom] at the end of your subject line, or I may never see your post! Thanks!

We have a new address for email submissions: telecomdigestmoderator atsign telecom-digest.org. This is only for those who submit posts via email: if you use a newsreader or a web interface to contribute to the digest, you don't need to change anything.

Reply to
Donita Luddington
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.