Re: Fill up With TV News While Getting Gas

>> Motorists cringing at the cost of fuel can now at least fill up on

>>> current news and information while tethered to the pump... > I think the gas stations will go for it. It will keep the customers > eyes away from the pump ringing up and save on medical lawsuits from > those who break teeth. > Emoveray ethay Igpay Atinlay otay eplyray

I saw this at a Shell station on WI 21/73 on the east side of Wautoma, WI when I refueled there about five years or so ago already. I thought that it was interesting. I'm kind of surprized that I haven't seen it elsewhere since, but my assumption was that these sorts of pumps would be VERY expensive, including the monthly bill for the news service.

___________________________________________ ____ _______________ Regards, | |\\ ____ | | | | |\\ Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again! Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | | ___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________

Reply to
Michael G. Koerner
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.