Re: Cell Phone Radiation Dangers

>> Consider that Ms. Wood readily admits she has an agenda (she has an

>>> axe to grind with cell phone manufacturers over what she perceives as >>> "iron-clad control over phone releases and pricing, its >>> ever-lengthening contracts, and the annoying habit it has of crippling >>> Bluetooth phones so that [she] can't use them the way [she wants] >>> to"). I would thus take this with a heavy handful of salt.

If Miss Wood thinks that retail phone pricing and contracts are the fault of the MANUFACTURERS, she's probably too stupid to carry a cell phone in the first place. I doubt the removal of certain functions is done by the manufacturers on their own, either.

The problem is that many of the headsets are now Bluetooth enabled. > Those put out signals on what, 2.4GHz at relatively low power.

So? My phone runs on 1.9GHz ... I still haven't heard anything definitive either way, either that cell phones DO or DON'T cause illness.

JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA -

formatting link
- 888.480.4NET (4638) Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / snipped-for-privacy@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free" --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Reply to
Steve Sobol
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.