Re: Cell Phone For "Mature" Folks

I'd recommend the Motorola Razor, nice large screen, fairly large buttons, and it is a "world" phone.

Chris

Ken Abrams wrote about: Cell Phone For "Mature" Folks on Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:16:57 GMT:

Being on the leading edge of the Boomers, I find that I need to fish > out my reading glasses to discern most printed material and my > key-strokes are not always as precise as they used to be. > I need to replace my GSM phone with one that will work for a vacation > in Ireland. I would REALLY like to find one that is about twice the > size (or more) of the present "peanut" phones to get a larger screen > and larger (better spaced) keys. So far, I haven't found anything. > I actually liked the size of the ones about 3 "generations" ago, that > is slightly larger than a pack of 100s cigarettes. They were easy to > hold on to, the keys were relatively large and had ample space between > and I could read the display without my glasses. Is anything like > that available in the GSM world today?
Reply to
Chris Farrar
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.