Telecom dailyLead from USTA February 17, 2005
NEWS OF THE DAY
- Qwest makes MCI bid public BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Mergers may be in the cards for equipment makers
- Cabir appears in U.S.
- Ebbers' defense team attacks Sullivan's credibility
- Philly's Wi-Fi plan stirs debate
- Nextel reports earnings USTA SPOTLIGHT
- Calling ALL Carriers Ready to Explore! EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- MPLS demand on the rise REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- FCC investigates Vonage call-blocking claims
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.