PanFish Inc. Searching for Respectable Person

Multinational fish selling company "PanFish Inc." searching for respectable person to fill post of regional manager . Demands : age

21-61 years old, smart, communicative, prompt, call of duty, readiness. PanFish Inc. is pleased to offer you a job as a regional manager. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.

Salary: 1000-2000 per week Profit sharing Sick leave Vacation and personal days Please send your CV, profiles according this address : snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

PanFish Inc. seeks to hire only the best. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization. PanFish Inc. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. Should you require accommodation to apply for a position at PanFish Inc., please contact us PanFish Inc. does not accept and does not respond to resumes that are unsolicited.

Regards,

Robert Hard, hiring coordinator.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Let me ask this question, Mr. Hard. Would one of the new employee's duties be to accept payments from 'international customers', deposit said payments in a bank somewhere, convert the payments to money _you_ can use, deduct a fee, then remit proceeds to _you_, who will vanish about the time the sheriff, police, bank examiners show up looking for _me_? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I did not think you were that way ... Perhaps you can also write again and tell us why a large reputable company like yourself would dirty his hands with a post office like AOL, the original and still largest spam/scam operation on the net? And a two thousand dollar per week salary, you say? My, that is really something ... and you would make accomodations for me and my diseased brain. I can see now all my readers here rushing to get in on this great opportunity. Mr. Hard, if you are _for real_ please accept my apologies for having my tongue in check .. err .. cheek, but somehow I feel that something is not quite right.

Another three hours since the fiber cut; I sure hope cableone gets their act togther sometime today. :( PAT]

Reply to
Robert Hard
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.