USTelecom dailyLead December 15, 2006TODAY'S HEADLINES
NEWS OF THE DAY
- Nokia, Siemens delay merger of equipment units to first quarter BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Verizon looks to stem Internet "domain tasting"
- France Telecom to limit spending on ultra-high-speed Internet services
- BT unveils Wi-Fi FMC service for small businesses
- Online video sales to reach .5 billion next year USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- USTelecom chief outlines the path to a wonderful life TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- More than 75% of Web users are on broadband
- Samsung: Up to 10% growth for U.S. wireless handsets in 2007
- Staccato and SK Telecom offer ultrawideband product VOIP DOWNLOAD
- Jaxtr tests calling service for social networks
- New Skype version adds social features
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.